- Healthcare Industry Wholesale Distributors Only
- Residential Addresses are not permitted
- Submit a signed Customer Credit Application
- Submit Tax Exemption Certificates (street address must match application)
- If business entity is less than 2 years in age, submit the Credit Card Authorization form
Terms & Conditions
Terms – Net 30 days from date of invoice based on satisfactory credit standing. Special terms and conditions may be established in lieu of open credit, i.e. Credit Card, CIA, etc. Any account that is inactive for one (1) year, will be assessed a $300 access fee payable annually to maintain access to website, products and programs.
Shipping Policy – All MedPlus orders will be assessed a 4% distribution fee on product total. Orders greater than $2,000 will be shipped F.O.B. Destination to customer’s assigned ship to location within continental U.S. plus a $30 shipment charge. Orders under $2,000 shipped from stock will be charged actual freight (minimum $15). Freight Carriers used will be at MedPlus discretion; other arrangements with MedPlus approval. Drop ship orders will be assessed a fee of $15.00 and billed actual freight regardless of order size.
NOTE: The above shipping policy assumes dock-to-dock deliveries. Extra charges will be passed along for value added services provided by freight carriers when your receiving capabilities require them. This includes, but is not limited to: Lift Gate delivery, Inside delivery, Residential, Early notification, Re- delivery, Limited access, etc. These services will have additional fees added to the freight invoice. MedPlus can provide a complete list and minimum charges upon request.
Quoted Prices – All prices are exclusive of Federal or State taxes of any type. Prices are subject to change without notice and all orders subject to acceptance by Customer Service. Prices are based upon MedPlus pricing at time of order acceptance.
Placing Orders – Orders may be placed via the internet through www.medplusonline.com. Fax (615.367.4520) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) orders also accepted.
Return Goods & Loss/Damage Policy –
1) All requests to return product should be faxed to Customer Service: 615.367.4520 or entered on the website. No returns will be accepted without “RGA” and only those products and quantities approved should be returned to the warehouse.
2) Return of misshipments or defective products can be returned any time without freight charges. Customer Service will make arrangements for pick-up (call tags).
3) All products returned with expiration dating must meet product shelf-life guidelines of at least 6 months. All returned products must be in original container and free of any labels or other markings. Certain equipment returns may be subject to vendor restrictions
To help us process your credits promptly, please review the following:
- Customer should provide invoice number and PO.
- Returns will not be accepted without Return Goods Authorization (RGA).
- Returns should be made within 30 days of RGA.*
- Customer Service will issue RGA within 24 hours.
- Credits issued to customer immediately upon receipt in warehouse.
National Distribution & Logistics Center
MedPlus Services USA
407 New Sanford Road
La Vergne, TN 37086
1) All shrink-wrapped pallets must be inspected for obvious damage upon arrival. If any of the pallets arrive without the blue shrink wrap, top sheet, broken seal tape, or double stack label this MUST be noted on the drivers delivery receipt and signed by the driver. It should be assumed that pallets delivered in this manner will contain concealed damages or shortages. You can require the driver to stay while you verify the contents of the shipment and to look for damages inside the pallets.
2) Within 72 hours of receipt of shipment, Customer Service must be notified via the shipping discrepancy form. A copy of the delivery receipt, properly signed detailing any damages or shortages must be included.
3) Customer Service will acknowledge receipt of your discrepancy within 24 hours via fax.
4) Any request for credit or deduction taken from payment without the proper notation on the delivery receipt and acknowledged shipping discrepancy form cannot be honored. Deduction taken without documentation will be charged back. Nonresponse to chargeback can result in delay of orders.
Remit To Address:
MedPlus Services USA
PO Box 37904
Charlotte, NC 28237-7904
Go to our Contact page for information on contacting us with your questions by phone, fax or email.
* RGA will be cancelled after 30 days and no return accepted.
Products returned within 45 days will not be assessed a restocking charge. Products returned after 45 days will be assessed a 25% restocking charge. Products not stocked in the MedPlus warehouse are not returnable for credit unless shipped in error. Products over 120 days cannot be accepted as returnable.
Any products purchased from MedPlus for which a pharmaceutical pedigree was issued are not returnable unless shipped in error or defective.